Red wine and sleeping pills
Help me get back to your arms
Cheap sex and sad films
Help me get back where I belong
I think you're crazy, maybe
I think you're crazy, maybe
Stop sending letters
Letters always get burned
It's not like the movies
They fed us on little white lies
I think you're crazy, maybe
I think you're crazy, maybe
I will see you in the next life
Beautiful angel
Pulled apart at birth
Limbless and helpless
I can't even recognize you
I think you're crazy, maybe...
I will see you in the next life
27 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is this supposed to be to the tune of Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy?"
nope - it's from way back during the OK Computer sessions, so like 97 or so. they finally put it on Kid A but its missing the last verse and i'm not very fond of it. the unreleased version is much better.
not peppy though.
Post a Comment