19 April 2007

10 Reasons Why I Am Happy At This Moment

1. I am cozy warm in my pj's.

2. I am eating these 'cheddar cheese crispies' things from Marks & Spencer and they are so good there oughta be a law.

3. I am not a Sioux Indian or a buffalo in 19th century America.

4. My dad is coming to London tomorrow.

5. I will be staying at the Landmark (with my padre - not sure if he's pieced this one together just yet) for the next two days.

6. I got to play with Bennett today.

7. I am drinking a diet coke (nectar of the gods) which compliments to perfection these 'cheddar cheese crispies' things.

8. I am homeward bound in 2 short weeks.

9. I do not, and presumably will not ever, look like Rosie O'Donnell.

10. I took advantage of the 2 for 1 deal on these 'cheddar cheese crispies' things.

No comments: