1. Your 'ex’ and You= haaaaaaaaa, excellent question.
2. I am listening to= traffic, yay 210 freeway
3. Maybe I should= be doing anything ANYTHING besides this
4. I love= my cat. trivial pursuit. rock'n'roll. diet coke. pig latin.
5. My best friend= imaginary. and named seymour.
6. I don’t understand= quantum physics.
7. I have lost my respect for= samurai swordsmen.
8. I last ate= mexican food.
9. The meaning of my display name is= erm....
10. God= dog spelled backwards/chill/a good prefix for dammit.
11. Someday= .....its sick how long ive been sitting here thinking up a response to this one. the future freaks me out.
12. I will always be= a brat.
13. Love seems to= erm...be neato? im sorry i just thought that this was always a pretty self-explanatory concept.
14. I never ever want to lose= my tongue. or any of my body parts for that matter. or um...yknow, people i love, blah blah blah.
15. My myspace is= narcissistic and glib.
16. My favorite movie is= gone with the wind...scarlett o'hara and i are besties.
17. I get annoyed when= people eat audibly/with their mouths open. why lord, whyyyyyyyyyy?
18. Parties= are things i almost always leave early and definitely always leave drunk.
20. Simple Kisses= ....as opposed to highly complicated ones?
21. Today I= am pretty sure i got sun poisoning...but you know what? it was sooooo worth it.
22. I wish= paris hilton, nicole richie, and lindsay lohan would all get shoved out of a plane together.
IS YOUR/ARE YOU
01. is your hair wet?: no
02. is your cell phone right by you?: yes....for what purpose i am sure i dont know
03. do you miss someone?: not really...ive been reunited with my famiglia and homeys back home so im pretty content at the moment.
04. are you wearing chap stick?: no...for a change. hm, where is mine anyway?
05. are you tired?: so tired that only death could offer relief at this point
06. are you wearing pajamas?: nope...dont really wear them that often.
08. are you mad?: about saffron, yes. and saffron's mad about me.
09. are you upset?: no. im pretty mellow.....mellow...yellow, even.
HAVE YOU
01. done anything you regret?: only every single day of my life.
02. ever lied?: um yeah...
03. ever stuck gum under a desk?: what do you take me for? some kind of barbarian??
04. ever kicked someone?: im relatively certain i have.
05. ever tripped over your own feet?: um, yes...in recent years ive developed an almost complete inability to walk...its so sad.
TODAY HAVE YOU:
01. have you cursed?: fuck yeah.
02. have you gotten mad at someone?: nah, not really.
-RANDOM-
Q: is there a person who is on your mind right now?: nope
Q: do you have any siblings? 2
Q: do you want children?: someday....lets not talk about it shall we?
Q: do you untie your shoes everytime you take them off?: no
Q: do you like your handwriting?: i have to admit...it RULES
Q: are your toenails painted?: not a ce moment la
Q: are you a friendly person?: hehe
Q: who’s bed others than yours do you sleep in? erm...i pretty much always make it home to mine....no, always always actually...one way or another.
Q: what color shirt are you wearing?: not applicable
Q: what were you doing at 7pm yesterday?: passing out....yay jet lag!
12 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment