
Last night Dad brought me to the very intimate Paramount Vantage screening of Into the Wild. Fifty people tops. Sean Penn, Emile Hirsch, and Eddie Vedder were there. Eddie performed songs from the movie at the little reception afterwards and I stood next to my ideal man Mark Ruffalo for the whole set. Also next to me was Winona Ryder. Standing next to my Dad? Ringo fucking Starr - an experience made doubly cool when Eddie closed the set with You've Got to Hide Your Love Away. Cameron Crowe, Nancy Wilson, Geoff Stults, Stacy Kiebler, Herbie Hancock, Patrick Warburton and Emilio Estevez were also there. I've been to premieres and screenings before but this was so tiny and so intimate that it was probably one of the cooler experiences I've ever had. And I can't stress this enough: Mark Ruffalo = orgasmic. Fact.






Click HERE for the LA Times recap.
No comments:
Post a Comment