04 July 2007

I wanna know who and I wanna know NOW

Who is responsible for the continued success of Bon Jovi??.....somebody out there has to like them, they've got millions and they keep being allowed to make records and tour.....so who? Which of you is it?

All I have to say to you is this: run and hide.

Because when I find you I am going to string you up by your ankles and blow a fog horn into your ears. And while this will not be HALF as unpleasant as the shit that Bon Jovi and their fans like to call music....it will, after time, make you deaf. And if you are deaf, then you can't listen to them anymore. And if you can't listen to them anymore, then you won't buy their albums. And if you don't buy their albums, then Jon and his .... band ... will cry. Big old mediocre, flat iron abusing, closet-case tears.

And then, and only then, will there be justice in this world.

2 comments:

Mark Turuk said...

It is one of my ex-co-workers.

Everytime JBJ shows up in town, her and her peeps buy out the concert, I swear. Sorry! :-)

Ciao.

K.L. said...

gahhhh oh that is just evil. evil!